Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Word: Skirr


 

skirr

\ skur \  , verb;
1. To go rapidly; fly; scurry.
2. To go rapidly over.
noun:
1. A grating or whirring sound.

 *******************
    Hm?  What is that smell?  Ah, prey.  Perfect.  Now, let me see.  Where is it...  Ah, There it is, behind the wall.  I can hear it scurrying around back there.  Now I just need to find out where it will come out.  There!  The perfect place for an ambush.  It must think that hot bar near the floor where the food is would be the place to come out to get food, but little does it know, I shall be waiting for it.  And when it finally does emerge... Oh, I can simply taste the fresh meat now.  So much better than what my servants give me.  Damn them, thinking I actually enjoy that slop.  It is so hard to find good help these days.    
    Well, never mind that, I have work to do.  Where is my prey now?  Ah, I can hear it now, scampering down the wall, right where I predicted it would.  It’s a quick little devil, but not quick enough to get away from me.  Wait, what is that sound?  That is not my prey, it is too loud.  Oh dear.  The smaller staff member.  Damn it.  That demon will allow my prey to elude me.  I should just get rid of it quickly.  The massages it gives me are far too rough, not worth keeping it around.  
    Here it comes, thinking I want its sticky, malformed paws on my fine coat.  Damn it get away you cretin!  Hopefully my claws will show you what I think of your handling of my divine form.  Bah, I miscalculated.  Now its wailing has scared away my prey.  I can hear it over my inept servants wails, scurrying up the walls.  I suppose I will just have to wait a bit.  Hopefully It will come back down later.  If not, I know the best place to lie in wait in the future now.  
    And of course, here comes one of the larger staff members.  Good, it is the one who is best able to stop the small ones bawling.  Maybe now I can go back to my task.  Wait, what is it doing?  Shaking those things they call paws at me?  Is it trying to scold me?  Ha!  It thinks I was the one who did something wrong now?  My how brazen my staff has become.  I will just have to punish them now.  I know.  I have knew there was a reason I have been storing up my fur inside me.  I do believe the wet mass of my fur, luxurious though it may be, will be sufficient to remind them of their place.  After all, it has always been suitable before.  
Good, they left.  Now let me see, where is my prey now?  Damn, my servants made me lose track of it.  I will have to find it again now.  It is a matter of pride now.  I must find where it will next emerge, so that I may strike it down.  Ah, I can smell it again!  It is a bit farther away now, but not yet outside my reach.  Let me see... Perfect.  The place where my main servants sleep.  There are more of those hot bars there, the prey will no doubt emerge from there.  Now, I wait.
Ah ha, there it is!  It is out!  Got it!  Ah, it is sweeter than I thought, to have its still warm flesh in my mouth.  Now what to do with it.  Perhaps I shall leave it for my servants, as a token of my generosity.  Sometimes I am too good to them for my own good.    
******************
I have an announcement to make:  *Clears throat*
Meow meow mew, meow meow meow.  Meow.
That is all. 

No comments:

Post a Comment