Wednesday, July 13, 2016

Special Something

What's this?  An update that isn't a story?  What is the world coming to?  The thing is, I've got an announcement to make.

A few months ago, I started doing something.  Something I've never tried before.  I started writing a book. 

That book is not ready yet. 

But it did lead to something else.  I have taken the first 52 stories from this blog and used them.  I've updated them.  Brought them up to a new level.  Some of them were expanded well passed the word count limit I use here.  Some of them have been almost completely reworked.  All of them have improved grammar.  Then, I put them together and published them.  And right now, that collection is available on Amazon.  Now, I have only made it available for download from the kindle store, but it's there.

This is, for me, a huge thing.  Up until this point, writing has always been a hobby for me.  Something to do for fun more than anything else.  But now...now it's something bigger than that.  Now I can say I'm not just a writer, I'm an author.  A published author.  And that's pretty cool for me.

So check it out.  Download a copy if you want.  Don't worry, it's not terribly expensive.  And I'm pretty sure it's worth the cost.

Now, I'm off to continue writing that book I mentioned.  And after that, it's on to Volume 2.   

1 comment: