Tuesday, May 30, 2017

Word: Keysmash

keysmash

[kee-smash]
noun
1. a random string of letters and symbols typed out on a keyboard or touchscreen, used to signal intense emotion in written communication:
The photo of the actor was accompanied by a heartfelt keysmash.
2. the action of typing out such a random string of letters or symbols:
Keysmash was the only appropriate response.
verb (used without object)
3. to use keysmashes to signal intense emotion in written communication:
I was so excited I couldn’t stop keysmashing.
***************************
jsiodskjvnfdo!!!!!!!!!!!!!
What was that?
that was me being angry, damn it
?
some little ghsdpofhgj cut us off!  nearly killed us
Uh, Jim, are you driving?
no of course not.
Bobby is.
Who’s Bobby?
come on, you know bobby
he’s my brother
Since when do you have a brother?
uh since always
duh
Why am I just hearing you have a brother now?
i didnt tell you?
You failed to mention it.
toipasjf….
 Another driver, or your stupidity?
both.
the little djfkh that cut us off is going like 40 on the highway
and yeah sorry i didnt tell you about bobby
i was gonna honest
Uh huh.  Sure you were.
what? i was
babe?
come on me forgetting my brother isnt that bad
you arent cutting me off for that are you
No, of course not.  I was getting a drink.
Don’t be so impatient.  Not everyone can reply as fast as you.
so not mad?
More like annoyed.
I mean, having siblings is kind of a big deal.  We’ve been dating for long enough that I should know your basic family structure by now.
oh ldskfhj
Dare I ask?
A cop
A kldjf cop pulled US over for going 30 on the highway when it was the klfdfrgjhgvbjaieuhf in front of us
Why didn’t Bobby just pass him?
couldnt
there was a line of other cars passing us first
we couldnt get in the passing lane
Damn.  That sucks.  Like, a lot.
yeah
s’ok though
bobbys a cop too so he knows how to talk to them
hell be able to tell the guy what happened and itll be fine
Wait, he’s a cop?
yup
has been for like three years now
Huh.  Never would’ve thought someone related to you could be with the law.
whats that mean
im no criminal
bobbyd bust me if I was
he doesnt hold back
I’m not saying you are.  It’s just…well…
well?
You’re not exactly cut from the most physical cloth.
hey!
Oh you know it’s true.  You haven’t run more than a half a mile since high school.
And from what you told me about your parents, they’re the same.
Oh you know it’s true.  You haven’t run more than a half a mile since high school.
And from what you told me about your parents, they’re the same.
okay yeah, but bobby did pretty well
he does that exercise stuff a lot
okay
he got rid of the cop
Good.  I hate getting tickets because of other people.
you never get tickets
That you know of.
…have you ever gotten a ticket?
babe?
have you?
I have my ways of avoiding them. 
Ways that men cannot use.
what like crying or something
That and the magic of low cut shirts.
i can see that
definitely works on me
;)
oh dkljfsalkd
caught up to the slow lkdsfhg again
Can you go around him?
not for awhile
i might not be home for awhile
little dklfgddfsk
Okay.  I’ll see you when you get back.  I look forward to meeting Bobby.
uh huh
see you later babe <3 i="">
*******************
Everyone knows THAT driver.  Everyone hates THAT driver.  Don't be THAT driver.   

No comments:

Post a Comment